- You'll be given a towel for discretion, if the procedure calls for it.
- I'll step out of the room, to allow for some privacy, if needed.
- The client then gets onto the waxing table, laying on their back with a towel under, and if necessary, a towel covering for discretion.
- Once on the table, you can say you're ready, and I'll come in.
- You can then position yourself ready for the area ready to be waxed.
- I'll ask a few questions, then walk you through the process.
- I'll sanitize my hands.
- The area to be waxed, will be cleaned and a test strip will be waxed, to test your skin's reaction to the waxing process.
- Warm Wax (only slightly warmer than body temp), will be applied, one section at a time, and removed quickly.